Saturday, March 31, 2018

30 Quilt Blocks in 30 Days Blog Hop



Tomorrow, Sunday, April 1st is the start of the 30 Quilt Blocks in 30 Days Blog Hop hosted by Carla Henton of Creatin' in the Sticks.  If you're like me, who likes to make simple quilts with squares and rectangles to showcase the fabrics, you may want to check out this Blog Hop by clicking on the link above.  This will take you to Carla's Blog where you can click on the 30 Quilt Blocks Tab at the top to get more information and see the schedule of Project Designers.  Each block finishes 10" square and can either be used in a variety of ways and is a great project for the scrap stash.  I know I plan on making some of these blocks individually for baby quilts which I will be doing as the Project Designer on April 22nd for the Cross Walk block.  I hope you'll join us!





























































































5 comments :

  1. This looks like a fun hop! I am looking for fast quilt ideas for H2H, so I'll be watching closely... Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have fun watching this hop! I know you're going to come up with some creative fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very unique quilt and hop! I'm trying to imagine what your block/quilt will be like, Rose, the type of fabrics and all. I think I better just wait and see!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited you are joining the hop and can't wait to see what you create for April 22nd. It's going to be super fun and inspirational. Thank you for being a part of 30 Quilt Blocks in 30 Days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to see what goodies you make!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but due to traveling and my ineptitude with typing on either my iPhone or iPad, my response may be somewhat delayed. Thank You for your understanding.