Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Best of 2018 Linky Party


The Fourth Annual Best of 2018 Linky Party hosted by Meadow Mist Designs is now going on.  I had such fun participating in it last year and didn't want to miss this party.  I think I spent more time on deciding what my best or my favorite five were and what their respective categories were going to be.  Here they are, going clockwise, with the links to the posts:
  1. Most Popular Post:  Kaffe Fassett Stripe Quilt
  2. Most Popular Tutorial Post:  Staggered Squares and Strip Quilt
  3. Post with the Best Quilt Photo:  June Quilt
  4. Best Post About An Old Quilt:  The Picnic Quilt
  5. Post with the Best Finish: Kaffe Fassett Applique Quilt
I had a pretty good year, despite being sidetrack with my fourth quarter injury and recover, and will be doing a final post by the end of the week.  But before I do, I first need to read up on the other Bloggers Best of 2018 Linky Party.  

Happy Reading!

12 comments :

  1. You did have a good year, and not with just those quilts, but they are definitely a highlight! Despite your injury, you finished well! Here's to an injury-free 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great year, Rose!!! I love your photos. And your quilts. And you are well on your way to making a comeback since your sidetrack. I may add--Craziest summer meet-up: in Steamboat Springs, CO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choices! Your best photo is spot on. I love the bike with the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choices, Rose! I'm sorry that you were slowed down by injury for the last part of 2018 but I hope you are recovering and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great choices. I love the Kaffe quilts and your sort of tutorial. These are all great quilts to be reminded of - and shows what a good year you had - in spite of that nasty injury. Looking forward to seeing your work in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose you had a great year even with that delay of game. I think my favorite is the staggered stripes and squares with a perfect fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilting highlights look great. I hope you are fully back on your feet now and the injury is healed. Enjoy the last few days of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your quilty finishes! And the pic with your 'june' quilt & bike is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finishes, all of them! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous choices. As for next year...no injuries, hear me??? LOL!!
    May your new year be filled with lots more inspiration for you to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some great quilts here, even if your sewing time came to an umtimely end in the fall (sorry about the pun). What's more, you've certainly upped your photo game. Well done! All the best for 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a great year Rose. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in 2019

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but due to traveling and my ineptitude with typing on either my iPhone or iPad, my response may be somewhat delayed. Thank You for your understanding.